- Watch: Tony Finau offers NBA legend Dwyane Wade some swing advice while courtside
Dwyane Wade has officially caught the golf bug.
- Florida's LPGA corridor is flourishing as multiple projects are being added around the golf course
Two new neighborhoods are coming to Daytona Beach's LPGA corridor, adding 463 single-family homes nestled within the golf course. (...)
- 21,281 counterfeit clubs, components and pieces of apparel seized in raids in China
Six raids at assembly plants and warehouses in China seized fake Callaway, Ping, PXG, Scotty Cameron, TaylorMade, Titleist and Xxio (...)
- Zozo Championship: Masters champ Hideki Matsuyama says his game is currently a 1 out of 10 but proceeds to shoot 64
Native son Hideki Matsuyama gave his countrymen plenty to cheer about during the opening round of the Zozo Championship in Japan.
- Trump National Golf Club Westchester is under investigation: Here's what we know so far.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. — Trump National Golf Club Westchester, a private golf course in Briarcliff Manor about 30 miles north of New (...)
- Jin Young Ko's streak in the 60s comes to an end at BMW, where she looks to clinch 200th LPGA title for South Korean players
Na Rin An paces the field after an 8-under 64, tying the record set by Danielle Kang in 2019 at LPGA International Busan.
- Rory McIlroy's recent realization could be first step in returning to the top of the golf world
"For the last few months I was maybe trying to be someone else to try and get better, and I sort of realized that being me is enough."
- Zozo Championship second-round tee times, TV info
The live golf coverage is on late each night, as there is a 13-hour time difference between East Coast and Japan.
- Tiger Woods’ serious leg injuries, will he return to golf? Dr. Matt on injury timetable
Tiger Woods had serious leg surgery to repair compound fractures and a shattered ankle. Dr. Matt Provencher assesses the damage and lays out a timetable for the superstar's potential return to the course.
- Healthy again, Koepka eagles 17, rallies to win Phoenix Open
Covid-limited crowd of 5,000 witnesses Koekpa edge Schauffele
- Lewis, Munoz share lead at Ladies Scottish Open
Lewis, Munoz share lead at Ladies Scottish Open
- Hoge remains tied for Wyndham lead halfway through round
Tom Hoge was still tied with two others halfway through the second round of the weather-impacted Wyndham Championship
- In-form Horsfield shoots 64, leads Celtic Classic
In-form Horsfield shoots 64, leads Celtic Classic
- Stewart Hagestad advances to US Amateur quarterfinals
Stewart Hagestad advanced to the U.S. Amateur quarterfinals, winning two matches Thursday at Bandon Dunes
- Steve Stricker tied for lead in Senior Players Championship
Steve Stricker tied for lead in Senior Players Championship
- Kang makes solid start in bid for 3rd straight LPGA Tour win
Danielle Kang started her bid for a third straight win on the LPGA Tour with an even-par 71 in the first round of the Ladies Scottish Open