- This 5-star golf destination used to be a sheep pasture
Peter Jouflas arrived on Colorado’s Western Slope in the 1920s looking for his piece of the American dream. An immigrant from central (...)
- Schupak: Why I'm convinced Rickie Fowler will stay with PGA Tour
“I think things are in a good place,” he said of the PGA Tour, “and headed the right way.”
- How an injured coach helped Will Zalatoris win 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship
Josh Gregory on Will Zalatoris: "To see him win at home, you can’t write a better script.”
- Winner's Bag: Will Zalatoris, 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship
A complete list of the golf equipment Will Zalatoris used to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship.
- U.S. Women's Amateur: Japan's Saki Baba routs Canada's Monet Chun in final at Chambers Bay
What a weekend for Japan's Saki Baba at the 122nd U.S. Women's Amateur.
- Who's in, who's out of the top 70 of FedEx Cup Playoffs and the 2022 BMW Championship
The second leg of the 2022 FedEx Cup Playoffs is at the Wilmington Country Club for the BMW Championship.
- 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship prize money payouts for each PGA Tour player at TPC Southwind
Zalatoris made $2.7 million in the first FedEx Cup Playoff event.
- Watch: Sepp Straka finds the water, Will Zalatoris flirts with disaster on third playoff hole at FedEx St. Jude Championship
A couple of shots you'll have to see to believe.
- Federal judge denies LIV golfers bid for PGA Tour postseason
Taylor Gooch, Matt Jones and Hudson Swafford are the three golfers that were suspended on Tuesday.
- Will LIV lure more PGA stars away after playoffs?
Deep pockets and massive lawsuits continue to loom large over golf's identity crisis, Martin Rogers writes.
- Stenson wins LIV Golf event, earns $4 million in debut
Henrik Stenson won the LIV Golf Invitational at Bedminster and picked up more than $4 million for three days work.
- LIV Golf announces massive prize money, 14-event 2023 schedule
Along with the 48-man field, no-cut events worth $25 million in prize money, LIV Golf Investments has pumped $300 million into the Asian Tour for “International Series” events.
- Quiet period in sports? It depends where you look
Aside from the MLB All-Star Game, it seems quiet in sports. You have to know where to look, Martin Rogers writes.
- Cameron Smith rallies to beat Rory McIlroy at British Open
Cameron Smith etched his name into the history books at the Old Course, storming back to win the British Open.
- Open Championship 2022 odds: How to bet final round, best bets
Here's a look at the final round of the Open Championship, with picks from our expert at FOX Bet.
- Tiger Woods shoots 75 in likely final round at St. Andrews
Tiger Woods may have played his last competitive round at The Open on the Old Course, as he missed the cut Friday.